|Rune Quake Version 1.3.72 Released
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Slot Zero [ Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 am ]|
|Post subject:||Rune Quake Version 1.3.72 Released|
Snapshot version 1.3.72 released: ftp://ftp.runequake.com/quake/runequake ... 72-src.zip
Version 1.3.72 Tue Feb 08 04:18:16 EST 2011
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed some rune oddities in modes where runes generally aren't used.
- Tweaked the vampire rune to prevent excessive frag build-ups.
- Noticable specifically on DM5, when you jump up to the pent you would get stuck if you
tried to jump up too close to the opening in the wall. [FIXED]
- Fixed depreacted usage of the tail command in Makefile.
- Added 'setafk' as console command using 'skill' to set minutes.
- Added 'maxrunes' to the list of console commands. Works just like setafk except the value
is between 1-63. The temp1 bits are still the same and work in conjunction with this.
- If you explicitly deny custom or standard maps you will not be allowed to vote
for them without using the NOEXIT_VOTE_ALL_MAPS.
- Added new command vote-shoot-buttons to toggle shootable buttons.
- Map names length changed from 8 to 12.
- You can now vote for options while in the queue in match mode, except during a match.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group