Rune Central

The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lack of a.m. games anywhere / Rimmer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:59 am 

The lack of a.m. games anywhere sux.

Too bad Rimmer doesn't seem to hang around in the mornings anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:12 am 

What IM client(s) do you use, Baker? You're welcome to IM me if you're looking for a game in the morning. :)

I usually check for games in the morning a few times. I have a hard time getting them started myself because IHH is also on in the morning, and he won't play at all against me because I work his sorry ass (but as you said last night who doesn't? lol). He just drops out, changes his name to dole.exe and harasses me about supposedly botting until the third guy leaves, too.

I can use it against him, though. One morning he was doing this to me, but he himself was also looking for a game... So, I connected to both singed and shmack, then anytime someone else would connect to one, I would play there. It allowed me to enjoy getting fragged a little while totally frustrating him, because he refuses to play with me. LOL. He got so pissed!

There would be no problem if he would just play, but he won't because he's too much of a baby to 1) own up to the FACT that he just isn't very good at Quake – all ping, BFH, and 2) admit that he only accuses me of cheating because I own on him, others have witnessed this, and this only embarasses him even more. It's his defense mechanism so that he can continue to lie to himself about #1 (mentioned above), and it all started after I just humiliated him a couple of rounds in a row at 50 to negative something while Chuck was observing. I usually take it easy in lopsided games by pinging up or using a less desirable rune or practicing some certain skill (so they should know exactly what is coming), but he was just being such a jerk that it became necessary to spank the baby.

I have tried talking to him about it, and one day Lefty and I were talking to him about it and it seemed like he was about ready to move on, but he regressed. Get help, IHH. I'm sure Dr. Chaz is qualified to offer the help you need. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:47 am 

You IM lover guys, you are all crazy:

The usual IM Conversation wrote:
Paul: Hi
Beavis: What's up
Paul: Not much, how about you?
Beavis: Ok

As far as your other problem, maybe you should ping up. Try doing a PING +100 every once in a while when there are no peers skillwise on the server.

It makes it fun for everyone.

Since pinging up does not dramatically alter one's aim, it can make the game more fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:03 pm 
QUIT: March 06, 2006

DOH ... that post reminds me of another guy that believes anyone that can beat him is cheating. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:32 pm 

^_^ hmm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:47 am 

fat ass hoe: Hmmm!

Post subject: IHH
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:26 am 

It sucks that everytime I log on in the AM I'm joined by IHH. He still thinks I botted in the past and is still a really sore loser. He claims to hate campers but was camping good and proper today. He claims to play for fun but I dont have fun playing him at all, at least not 1v1.