|ProQuake 4.44: Massive FPS gain ...
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Baker [ Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 am ]|
|Post subject:||ProQuake 4.44: Massive FPS gain ...|
ProQuake 4.44: Download | Site
- Massive frames per seconds gain in glpro.
- Massive frames per seconds gain in dx8pro (DirectX equivalent of glpro; almost as fast as glpro).
- Contrast support even in wqpro (type, say, "contrast 2" in the console. Default 1.)
- Optional animation smoothing in all versions (type r_interpolate_animation 1 and r_interpolate_transform 1).
- Can play multimap demos ... like if you start recording a demo on e1m1 and stop on e1m7 it can play back the whole thing.
- scr_autoid shows player names above their heads in demo playback.
- Waterline rendering fix in glpro/dx8pro.
- For the several other improvements and bug fixes, see the site or the changelog.
Optional overbright support - gl_overbright 1 in console
|Author:||Slot Zero [ Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:40 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: ProQuake 4.43: Massive FPS gain ...|
This update is AWESOME. I was only able to get about 15 FPS with GLQuake on my 486 IBM PC, but now I'm getting 4000 FPS. Now THAT is massive.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group