The Official Rune Quake Message Board
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: To SlotZero & RuneQuaker’s
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:15 pm 

Yea let's try it in Turkish since I don't seem to get English haha haha
Ok.. I've seen your name so much now that I wanna see the Rambo movies
They were hidden gems of the 80's haha
I think you should still play but up to you..
Stay strong and Quake on (hey! that almost rhymes lol)
GG :up:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:08 am 

You really are not too bright honestly. Just let it go..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:30 pm 

gunm4n wrote:
(1)I remember when I treated people badly online too decades ago... lmao. We're all here to have fun. but you refuse to humble yourself.

(2) people will continue to not treat you nicely, and you probably added fuel to the fire

3) Not that I want a flame war, but they are spicy. think being polite to a diminishing community; but you came on here throwing fists and acting like the very thing you projected onto the members. Not a good look.

(4) I'm not daft and I bet you could give 2 shits

(1) What I am giving now is a direct 1:1 result of what I have been given. I tried 9+ months ago to handle this with respect amicable on the server and not here on the forum. No insults or bad words thrown. That went no where because I did not comply with their request to “leave.” They didn’t ask me sit a game or two nicely. I got more insults thrown at me then I have ever said to date within that first 3 month period I returned to quake after a 4.5 year hiatus. Rambot was about the mildest name thrown, I’m not worried about that. But again it’s public server and I am not required to sit whether that’s the nice and courteous thing to do.

(2) People did not treat me nicely from the beginning. How it is now is not how it started. I did try to have a respectful dialogue void of hateful or bile talk. But when that went no where I resorted to the same shit that was flung my way. If they don’t understand talking like a normal human they sure as hell understood when their negativity was reflected. I won’t disagree that I added fuel to the fire but that was after the fact. I truly was being nice at start, this started about a year ago. This has been brewing for quite some time and I only brought it here to get a resolution because talking was going no where. I wasn’t going to fold to their wishes and they were not going to stop attacking to me. It was a stalemate. And now I’m the bad guy for shedding light by bringing it here to the forum where it could be explained in more detail. I’m the bad guy for not doing as I’m told or wanted by junior server admins. As everyone so far as much admitted or conceded to I’m not required to sit a few games or not play even though I’ve chosen to not play because this is ridiculous.

(3) As pretty much explained previously I didn’t come on starting it or throwing fists. But after some time of trying to have respectful dialogue going no where on the server and I’ve resorted to the same shit being thrown at me. Again your another one that doesn’t want a flame war but yet are joining in when you seemingly were not apart of this from the get go. To me that seems as someone that very much enjoys drama and injects themselves into a situation they were not apart of.

(4) No disrespect but in regards to this you do seem daft and your right I could give two shits.

Let’s just let this end. As I personally do not have anything against you, whoever you are, and Gem..let’s let this thread die. Let’s not let it continue because it’s evident by both replies it serves no purpose. Again I’d be happy to chat with you both offline further. But let’s mark this thread dead.